SWIMSOIL is needed anytime clay soils are present. The only way to be certain is to have a full geotechnical report consisting
of soil boring samples and testing. Many times, in recent new home construction, the builder or an HOA will have copy
of a geotechnical report. If a geotechnical report is not available, the WEB Soil Survey by the United States Department of
Agriculture is a reliable source.

Noticeable cracking of ground surface during dry seasons is an indication of clay soils (Maybe insert attached pic cracked-earth)
In general, geotechnical engineers, civil engineers, pool builders, excavators, and of course injection companies have data and
knowledge of areas of greater or less risk for soil movement. In the absence of a geotechnical test in the area of the pool build, it is
not possible to know the exact characteristics of the soil.